Quality control designed specifically for users of Thermo Fisher Ion Torrent technologies, the omnomicsQ Torrent Suite plugin is the only third-party automated tool for your Ion Torrent system. Perform quality assessment on your clinical NGS data, on both germline and somatic tests such as in pathology and oncology.
The NGS quality control tool to:
- Save time by having all your QC in one place; quickly highlight problems and streamline your process
- Automatically ensure compliance with your pre-defined SOPs
- Save money – follow failed sample count and budget for sample reanalysis
- Run QC on data from any pipeline or kit to spot quality issues before they affect patients
- Immediately flag critical regions through coverage analysis
- Successfully implement CAP/AMP Standards and Guidelines, EuroGentest Guidelines and ISO 15189/17025 standards
- Ensure that your laboratory is constantly monitoring and improving it’s quality standards and practices
Also available with the assay validation and verification module omnomicsV, to ensure that every new kit or test added to your NGS offering is providing the results you expect.
Complements workflows from sequencers such as the Ion S5 and Ion PGM.
Use of the omnomicsQ Torrent Suite plugin requires an omnomicsQ licence. For a price quote and more information, please get in touch.
Start your free 2 week trial of omnomicsQ and the Torrent Suite plugin by giving us a bit of information on the sequencer and kits you are using – then just download the files to install the plugin from your omnomicsQ account.