Euformatics is pleased to announce its newest partner in the Middle East , Africa, and Central Asia. Alliance Group Global (AGBL). With this exclusive distributor agreement AGBL will be able to offer validation, data quality management and variant interpretation to its end users.
The 3 main focus products are:
- omnomicsV for NGS test validation
- omnomicsQ for internal quality control of NGS bioinformatics workflows
- omnomicsNGS for variant annotation, interpretation, and reporting
The CE-marked omnomicsNGS variant interpretation and reporting platform provides both independent clinicians and molecular genetics laboratories with all relevant genomic and variant information based on patient data, growing local knowledge, and external data sources.
Other features include:-
- Quick generation of gene panel reports according CAP/ACMG/ASCO guidelines
- Digs deep for rare genetic disorders in whole exomes or genomes
- Can use on the cloud or on local servers
- Can be integrated into larger IT infrastructures for clinical oncology or other genetic testing
- Enables collaboration and exchange of data at different scales; for clinical research projects or together with a biobank as a repository for genomic variants
The collaboration allows Euformatics to help geneticists and clinicians in the region interpret their NGS data and deliver laboratory reports for better, personalized treatments. AGBL is an ideal partner in achieving this goal as the AGBL team understands the region as well as its healthcare needs and challenges.
The Alliance Global (AGBL) Group of companies is the largest biomedical gateway to the emerging markets of the Middle East, Africa and Asia. AGBL Group is dedicated to bringing innovative technologies and products to researchers, clinicians, and diagnostic users in the emerging healthcare markets within the MEAA region. Alliance Global Group employs a team of product and commercial specialists and has more than eight offices across the region; offering distribution, consulting and product development services to manufacturers of biomedical technologies. The group’s stated mission is to improve the lives of the region’s inhabitants through novel biomedical technologies and products.
To find out more, email AGBL at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit their website www.agbl.net