The omnomicsNGS variant interpretation and reporting platform provides both independent clinicians and molecular genetics laboratories with the tools to find and analyse genomic and variant information based on patient data, local knowledge and a large bank of external trusted data sources. Generate clear reports quickly and easily, and find all of your variant interpretation needs in one place.
- Quickly generate genetic or oncology reports according to ACMG/AMP/ASCO/CAP guidelines.
- Simplify variant classification through automation or dig deep for SNV, InDel, CNV, SV in rare genetic disorders using NGS panels, whole exomes or genomes
- Make coverage analysis and QC an integral part of the reporting process
- Easily integrate into your existing pipelines and IT infrastructures for clinical oncology or other genetic testing
- Keep your data private – install locally or use on the cloud
- Collaborate and exchange data for clinical research projects, or together with a biobank as a repository for genomic variants.
omnomicsNGS is CE-marked medical device class I for medical use in Europe.