The CE-marked omnomicsNGS variant interpretation and reporting platform provides both independent clinicians and molecular genetics laboratories with all relevant genomic and variant information based on patient data, growing local knowledge, and external data sources.
- Quickly generate gene panel reports according CAP/ACMG/ASCO guidelines
- Dig deep for rare genetic disorders in whole exomes or genomes
- Use on the cloud or on local servers
- Integrate into larger IT infrastructures for clinical oncology or other genetic testing
- Collaborate and exchange data at scale for clinical research projects or together with a biobank as a repository for genomic variants