The omnomicsNGS variant interpretation and reporting platform provides both independent clinicians and molecular genetics laboratories with the tools to find and analyse genomic and variant information based on patient data, local knowledge and a large bank of external trusted data sources. Generate clear reports quickly and easily, and find all of your variant interpretation needs in one place.
- Quickly generate gene panel reports according to CAP/ACMG/ASCO guidelines.
- Dig deep for rare genetic disorders in NGS panels, whole exomes or genomes
- Easily integrate into your existing pipelines and IT infrastructures for clinical oncology or other genetic testing
- Keep your data private – use on the cloud or on local servers
- Collaborate and exchange data for clinical research projects, or together with a biobank as a repository for genomic variants.
omnomicsNGS is CE-marked medical device class I for medical use in Europe.